Please read the following guidelines carefully. These guidelines are in place for your safety while you enjoy the recreation & fitness center. You are welcome to call us with any questions: 540-825-0000.
- All guests are required to present a valid photo ID, provide all contact information, allow us to make a copy of the valid photo ID for our records and/or take your picture and complete and sign the guest registration form upon entering PATH Recreation & Fitness Center. Once we complete your initial registration, it is good for one full year.
- Guests under the age of 18 are permitted to use the facilities with a signed waiver (form provided by us) from a parent or legal guardian in person. This waiver is only valid for the day/date of signature unless the parent or guardian indicates approval for a different length of time, up to one year.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 and older, who must remain in the facility while the minor is in the facility for any court activities. The only exception is staffed fee-based programming for specific activities. Please see the recreation center staff for more information.
- Youth under 12 years old are not allowed on the Cannon Court during open play. This means children under 12 years old cannot be on the Cannon Court for any reason during open play (ie, no sitting on the bleachers watching their sibling, parent, family member, friend, etc). No exceptions. The UVA Court is reserved for youth 12 years old and younger during open play time.
- PATH Recreation & Fitness Center is a family oriented facility. Obscene language, gestures, inappropriate displays of affection, and participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated. No dunking or hanging from baskets allowed. You will be asked to leave if rules are not followed. There will be no refunds.
- Only water and sports drinks in an enclosed container are allowed past the rec center front desk and lobby area.
- Thank you for following these guidelines, which are in place for your safety.