Shoot baskets, spike the ball or swing a paddle on our multisport courts!
Practice your swing in our batting cages or bowl or play a round of golf using our multisport simulator!
Enjoy these features:
- Two full-size multipurpose courts: 2 basketball courts, 2 volleyball courts and 4 pickleball courts
- Two indoor 12×70 multisport/batting cages with turf and L screens
- Indoor multisport & game simulator (golf, baseball, softball, disc golf, dodgeball, bowling & more)
- Walking track (9 laps = 1 mile)
- Two large class/program rooms (for rent & for birthday parties too!)
- Varied recreation, arts, sports & personal wellness programs
- Programming such as Tween Nights and Family Game Nights
Drop in rates
Youth (ages 4-12 w/parent or guardian; recreation center or recreation & fitness center): $5
Youth (ages 13-17 w/signed parental permission; recreation center): $7
Youth (ages 13-17 w/signed parental permission; recreation & fitness center): $10
Adult (ages 18-61; recreation center only): $10
Adult (ages 18-61; recreation & fitness center): $15
Adult (ages 62 & older; recreation center only): $7
Adult (ages 62 & older; recreation & fitness center) $10
Family (up to 5 people, 2 adults maximum; recreation center only): $30
All Access Members: Free entry
Children under 4 must be accompanied by a paying parent/guardian
Monthly rec pass
The monthly recreation pass allows entry for all open activities: the game room with ping pong, air hockey & corn hole; teen & tween night; pickleball, basketball, volleyball, futsal & other open play programming that may become available, and walking track use.
Student: $20 (Ages 16-24 w/proof of current school enrollment)
Adult individual: $40 (ages 18-61)
Adult couple ages 18-61 or family of 2: $68 (Must reside in same household, proof of address required. Family of 2: youth up to age 24 w/proof of same family address via license or govt issued ID)
Family: $78 (up to 5 members; additional child is $5 per child. Youth up to age 24 with proof of same family address via license or military ID)
Adult (ages 62 & older): $36
Adult couple (ages 62 & older): $60
- Advanced guaranteed rental (Minimum 48-hour advance notice required; reserve by emailing email@example.com)
- Gymnasium (two courts): $150/hour
- Full single court: $75/hour (Basketball, volleyball, pickleball, futsal or other activities; includes access for 16 people; $5 fee/person for additional people)
- Half court: $40/hour (Basketball, pickleball, futsal or other activities; includes access for 8 people; $5 fee/person for additional people)
- Walk-in rental (Same day, in-person rental at front desk; 1-hour increments; may add time if no one waiting)
- Full single court: $40/hour (Includes court access for 16 people; $5/person for each additional participant)
- Half court: $20/hour (Includes court access for 8 people; $5/person for each additional participant)
Activity Room Rental
- $50/hour; $80/2 hours
- Off peak hours: $30/1 hour, $50/2 hours
- Peak hours (Mon to Thurs 4-7pm): $50/1 hour, $80/2 hours
- $20/half hour for up to 2 people, $5/each additional participant (may be reserved by calling front desk at 540-825-0000; time limit 3 hours)
- Payment may be made by cash, check, Discover, Visa or Mastercard.
- Payment in full is required at the time of purchase for drop in or membership passes, or rental.
- Child care is only available to our Fitness Only & All Access members.
- Before your visit, please review our center usage guidelines
We welcome your inquiry! Please contact us at 540-825-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org