We’re excited to be hosting a smartphone photography class with instructor and lifestyle photographer Robyn Harold.
In this class, Robyn will teach you what you need to be a digital photographer. You’ll learn all the basics of professional smartphone photography in this class as well as plenty of tips and tricks that you can use during everyday shooting to make your photos stand out from the rest. Even if you feel comfortable with smartphone photography, this class will hone your skills and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
These classes are designed for:
- Beginners that have little to no experience and want to become a skilled photographer without spending thousands of dollars on expensive camera equipment
- Anyone who wants to develop a more impressive portfolio or social media account
- Anyone that wants to turn digital photography into a career
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- How to take stunning photos by utilizing shot composition
- How to optimize your iPhone camera settings for taking the best photos
- How to create depth in your photography
- How & why the best photographers tell stories in their photos
- How to utilize surrounding light to properly light your subjects
- How to professionally edit photos on your smartphone for free (or nearly free)
Wednesday, August 17, 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Saturday, August 27, 10:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday, August 17, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Saturday, August 27, 11:00 am – 12 noon
Saturday, August 24 & August 31, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Please call 540-825-0000 to register.