Our multisport simulator offers golf, baseball, softball, disc golf, bowling & games like dodgeball!
Work on your game skills, play at virtual versions of exciting courses, and have some fun!
Simulator time is booked similar to “tee times” in hourlong blocks.
Fee: $20/ half hour for up to 2 people; $5 per additional person (time limit 3 hours)
Special scheduling available for larger groups and special events; please call 540-825-0000.
Beginner golf lessons
Learn the basics with our clubs or bring your own! One hour lesson with an instructor: $80
Get a group rate by bringing a friend! (maximum of 3 students in a class)
Call the front desk at 540-825-0000 to book your simulator time!
Equipment available: Golf clubs, balls and tees are available for youth, women and men (included in usage fee). You are also welcome to bring your own equipment.
- There is a 6-person limit in the simulator room, which is across from the gym doors in the recreation center.
- Usage instructions for the simulator are available next to the lap top.
- One participant must be age 18 or older.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the simulator room.
- All Access members receive a 10% discount on rental and classes.